Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
60 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Consultation on the draft code of practice to parts 2 and 3 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
It also covers reassessment for secondary mental health services under the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010.
Part 2 of the Measure is concerned with:
- the appointment of care coordinators as part of the process of planning and coordinating care; and
- care and treatment plans for people receiving secondary mental health services.
Part 3 of the Measure is concerned with:
- former users of secondary mental health services; and
- providing a right for them to refer themselves back to secondary services for assessment directly.
The draft code sets out guiding principles and practice guidance for the operation of the Measure.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (5)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Children and young people (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (4)
Environment and countryside (4)
Equality and diversity (0)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (5)
Housing and community (0)
Improving public services (2)
Local government (1)
Older people (0)
Sustainable development (0)
Welsh language (0)