Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Consultation on the draft code of practice to parts 2 and 3 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010
It also covers reassessment for secondary mental health services under the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010.
Part 2 of the Measure is concerned with:
- the appointment of care coordinators as part of the process of planning and coordinating care; and
- care and treatment plans for people receiving secondary mental health services.
Part 3 of the Measure is concerned with:
- former users of secondary mental health services; and
- providing a right for them to refer themselves back to secondary services for assessment directly.
The draft code sets out guiding principles and practice guidance for the operation of the Measure.
Search open consultations:
Browse open consultations:
Closing soon (3)
Recently added (10)
Business and economy (0)
Culture and sport (0)
Education and skills (3)
Environment and countryside (8)
Finance and Law (0)
Health and social care (13)
Housing and Regeneration (1)
Improving public services (1)
Local government (0)
People and communities (4)
Welsh language (1)